Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Almost Over

I can't believe my time here is almost over! I feel like there are still tons of things I need to do. But I'm definitely ready to come home. I finished my HIV pamphlet yesterday and the director is translating it into Thai for me. Yesterday, we went to a Thai boxing place. The family there takes care of orphans and after school they train for boxing. It was really intense. All of them were super strong and so little and allll muscle! Today a monk is coming to the house to speak to us about Buddhism. I'm really excited for it, it should be really interesting. I have 2 more days at the clinic and then head to Bangkok! The last activity before I leave is traditional Southern Thai dance. I've been looking forward to it the whole time! I feel very tired and the heat is starting to get to me... I'm sick of being sweaty!! My skin wants to be dry for a while... I'm really looking forward to spending a day in Bangkok. The family here has been and is recommending things I should see. Anyway, I'll see you all soon!!

Lots of love,
Jen

No comments: